Friday, May 10, 2013

Sugar Detox

Sugar addiction detox


I do not know how, but my instinct led me to understand one thing that I do not think anyone has ever explained to me before, but my searches have subsequently confirmed not only sugar causes infinite damage to the walls of the veins, fat, is devoid of nutrients and causes of glycemic peaks that can lead to failure of the pancreas and then to diabetes, but fully busts the perception of the sense of hunger .. udute heard, it creates a real addiction that leads to irratibilità if not heard and are constantly looking for food ..

It 'so that I know that sugar, that special faffinato face only damage so it is very I try to reduce it, but I find myself still facing the cravings for food and sweets, too much, too frequently .. I blamed the sweeteners and when I took it, definitely influivano also those, but mainly because they are not of chemical compounds, but simply because they are sugars. All sugars are addictive, stoned the sense of hunger and lead to emotional eating those who, like me, are prepared.

So today I decided that I idsintossico sugar, of any food or drink that contains, for about ten days to begin with, to take stock and see how it goes. But I get to make the consumption of sugar a rare exception, conscious of the fact that if I get rid of this addiction, they will earn 'health in the long run, but in theory I should feel after just a short calmer.

At this time I feel that gentle agitation under running through my skin .. I am convinced that it is the addiction, yesterday evening I again made full of crap ... a Mc Flurry, different slices of sandwich bread with jam, forlaggio, mayonnaise .............

I need to get rid of all aueste schifoserie, I need to find my contact with nature ..
Even now my breakfast has become essential to make me feel to have begun the day well: nothing things industry, only oats, soya milk, cinnamon, unsweetened herbal tea and a grapefruit .. And I love it! And I feel good in the morning!

The problem usually arises in the evening.

But yesterday I also started to do business, do aerobics room, with excellent video I found on you tube. That makes me feel good, I feel relaxed, your muscles, a little 'sore now, but stronger and I know that usually makes me lose the will .. When I went to the gym before dinner, I came home with hardly get hungry! Now, however, 'I have class until late and is already difficult to manage hunger ..

Today, however, 'I may have found a good solution: the mess I clearly avoided the cake, I took 2 entrees and mixing them I stuffed an extra sandwich that I took, so I prepared a half for dinner when I'm in class, which will allow me to arrive home late without dying to do so without risking attack the machines .. Then at home I'll make 'a salad or some vegetables and bake me want to go to bed at a decent hour .. last night that if I've done yet another disaster is why I started to watch the show in the room and I know how it goes systematically to finish ..

Just like cigarette smoke and called for smattere the only way you do not turn on the next cigarette, either now or never, the same goes for desserts, ice cream and all industrial troiai who are in all the fucking machines that are each 3 meters underground and right ... If I were the Minister of Health in France first imporrei that were removed .. It is not a normal thing, in Italy there is no such thing and thank goodness! I try all the time, every time you put your nose out of the house .. If disgraziatamenti to say that you have a little 'hunger ... Tac, there she infernal slot that box and tritasalute .. And every time there is to resist the temptation to put eurino ..

To this I say enough. I really want to detox from sugar, see how you are, because if you're like I think, I think that I will draw 'even more benefits from having stopped smoking!

No more attacks of werewolves craving for sweets and auqlsisi what is edible ... It would be a dream ... I'd be free ... I'll be 'free, and will be the reality!

0 comments:

Post a Comment